In response to the Clean Air Act of 1990, Serec Corporation developed the first Airless™ vapor cleaning systems, gaining six patents for revolutionizing cleaning methods with innovative technology. Years later, we're still a leading provider of cutting-edge Airless™ vapor degreaser equipment, helping companies comply with all federal and state environmental regulations. No matter what your needs, Baron Blakeslee Serec offers high performance solutions that are both cost-effective and environmentally friendly. We specialize in the design and fabrication of custom Airless™ vapor cleaning systems, ensuring our equipment meets your unique requirements.
Baron Blakeslee Serec Custom Airless™ vapor degreasing systems can be built to literally any chamber size. Custom chamber shapes are also possible, as well as multiple process chambers for increased throughput and process flexibility.
Baron Blakeslee Serec Airless™ equipment is the only vacuum degreaser available completely designed, built and supported by Americans in the USA.
Custom Airless Vacuum Vapor Degreasers
Streamlined Precision & Industrial Parts Cleaning
Our complete Airless™ cleaning systems work by removing atmospheric air from process chambers before introducing solvent. They don't reintroduce any air or noncondensable gases to the process chamber until all solvent is removed from the chamber and parts cleaning is complete. Benefits of our Airless™ vapor degreaser equipment include:
- Increased Efficiency: Compared to other open-top degreasers of the same size, our models have a much higher efficiency in respect to lower solvent emissions, and minimal impact to operator and environment.
- Low Operating Costs: Compared to conventional open-top degreasers, Airless™ systems use less energy, and consume dramatically less solvent due to low emission operation.
- Full Automation: We can integrate your custom vapor cleaning system into your existing production line for maximum convenience. The cleaning process is controlled by PLCs and operator interface is via touchscreen HMIs.
- Solvent Compatibility: Advanced vacuum technology removes oxygen prior to vapor solvent, enabling solvents with low molecular weights or flammable solvents to be used for cleaning.
- Ease of Maintenance: Because contaminants and water are continuously removed from the system, there's no need to shut down machinery and clean the system manually.
Learn More About Our Custom Airless™ Vacuum Vapor Degreasers
Revolutionize the way your machinery is cleaned with our safe, fully automated, and environmentally friendly Airless™ vapor cleaning systems. For more information regarding how our industrial & precision Airless™ parts cleaning machines can help your business support sustainability, improve cleaning performance, and comply with regulations, get in touch with Baron Blakeslee Serec today and speak with a qualified representative.